In addition to our many programs and services, the Office of Minority Education (OME) Deans also provide free, confidential advising for the support and enrichment of your MIT experience. You are welcome to make an appointment with the Deans at any time by contacting the OME at 617.253.5010 or email@example.com. We can also provide information about referrals to other supportive offices at MIT.
Please provide us with your feedback!!!
- Global Education and Career Development
- Division of Student Life
- Office of Engineering and Outreach Programs (OEOP)
- Office of the Dean for Graduate Education (ODGE)
- Office of the Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming (UAAP)
- Student Financial Services
- Student Support Services
- Teaching and Learning Laboratory (TLL)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
Th Mind and Hand Book:
Academic Integrity Handbook:
Student Life Handbook:
An opportunity to join the NASA team and develop cutting edge job skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), as well as Business fields.
An editorial exploration on the state of women in STEM with several interviews from women in the industry and a collection of scholarships
Featuring paths of study, specializations, job options, as well as an interview with a woman with 23 years of experience working in STEM