Scholarships and Financial Resources
BAMIT Community Advancement Program and Fund (BCAP)
Every day, we see the need for innovative solutions to complex problems in our communities, especially in communities of color. We need the power of community. Learn more.
IACME Student Prizes 2022-2023
Each IACME Champion and Strategic Partner will select two recipients of their prizes.
Over 25 prizes will be awarded!
Chevron Prize 2022-2023
Multiple prizes awarded to 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate MIT students. Learn more.
Women of Color Professional Fund for Women of Color Undergraduate Students
The Women of Color Professional Fund is for currently enrolled MIT Women of Color undergraduate students.
LBGTQ+ Professional Fund (for Currently Enrolled MIT LBGTQ+ Undergraduate Students of Color)
The LBGTQ+ Professional Fund is for currently enrolled MIT LBGTQ+ undergraduate students of color.
This list does not imply endorsement by the OME, nor by MIT. It is provided to help you identify and explore available options.
- College Scholarships, Graduate Fellowships, and Post-Doctoral Awards for Minorities
- National Society of Women Engineers
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- STEM Opportunities for Women and Minorities
- 45+ College Scholarships (Guide) for Minority Students, published by Purdue Global